MAGIC VOCABULARY PARA PRIMERO

 Este vocabulario lo enseño yo, no tenéis que hacer nada en casa.


SONG CANCIÓN
Where is the library, the library, the library?
Where is the library? the library is here.


SONG CANCIÓN
Can I use your rubber please.
 rubber please, rubber please
Can I use your rubber please.
Yes yes yes.
Can I use your pencil please
pencil please pencil please
Can I use your pencil please
yes yes yes

SONG CANCIÓN
I am cooking with my friend , with my friend, with my friend, all day long
I am eating with my friend, with my friend, with my friend, all day long
I am cleaning with my friend....
I am tidying with my friend...
I am drinking with my friend...
I am washing with my friend...
I am sleeping with my friend...
I am studying with my friend...

WHERE ARE YOU GOING? song

I am going to the beach
I am going to the supermarket
I am going to the zoo
I am going to the bakery

I am going to the...



SONG CANCIÓN

What can you see?
I can see …
What can you see?
I can see …
What can you see?

I can see …

WEATHER SONG

what is the weather like today? It is sunny
what is the weather like today? It is cloudy
what is the weather like today? It is stormy.

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RAP

What are you wearing?

I am wearing a coat, a pair of shoes...

Line up
Listen to the teacher
Nice to meet you
What is the meaning of black and yellow?
Throw it in the bin
Put ........ away
Wash your head
Wash your hand
Sleep well
Eat good
ChecK your bag
Trace
Read
Look after...
Bye bye
Are you sure? Sure, sure.
Oops a daisy: ups (cuando tiramos algo sin querer)
Easy tiger: tranquilo tigre
Not a Scooby: ni idea
How much is it? It is 20 euros.
Good morning sunshine, good night moonlight.
Don´t put the blame on me! No me eches la culpa.
How are you feeling today? Happy, tired, angry...
How can I help you?
Hunky-dory: fenomenal
In love: enamorado
Zip it: cremallera
Fire fire: (cuando la teacher está que trinasignifica fuego fuego)
You are helping in the kitchen
You are making the bed
You are sleeping
You are crying
You are watering the plants
You are setting the table
Were you born in a field?: naciste en un campo? (para cuando se olvidan de cerrar la puerta de clase o la de casa, se dice de forma graciosa y cariñosa)
Is it clear? Crystal clear. ¿Está claroCristalino.
What is this? Qué es esto?
Do you understand me? Me entiendes
What are you wearing? Qué llevas puesto?
How do you say limpiar in englishCómo se dice limpiar en inglés?
Enough: suficiente
What are you wearing?
Peachy: great, genial. how are you? I am peachy
Good morning sunshine
Good night moonlight
Try your best
We are the best
Don´t touch: no tocar
Hurry up: deprisa
Busy bee: ocupada
I am joking: estoy bromeando
You are welcome

VERBOS IMPORTANTES

clean
run
write
read
learn
study
jump
understand
mean
say
can
have
do
make
look
behave
touch
wear

TEATRO. Los alumnos como actores representan su parte. Materiales lo más reales posibles y planeados por trimestre. 

SUPERMERCADO. 
RESTAURANTE
HOTEL


GAME PREPOSICIONES where are you? 

You are under the table, you are in front of the chair...In 
on 
under
in front of
between 
next to
behind
I am on cloud nine 

Guess game.

Is it a boy or a girl? Es un chico o una chica
Has she got ....? Tiene ella...
Has he got ...? Tiene él ...


THE SENTENCES GAME

En grupos de tres tienen un tiempo limitado para construir oraciones.

CITIZEN GAME.

Turn to the left
Turn to the right
Straight ahead
Stop
Turn around

We translate. Traducimos juego.

Katherine se encuentra con un brujo que le quita sus poderes. Sus poderes se encuentran dentro de un cofre que se abre con la traducción de tres oraciones de español a inglés.
ejemplo:

Yo estoy comprando caramelos. 
I    am    buying      sweets 

123 answer again

Types of ...
Things that you can find in a ...

Para empezar a trabajar

When we work
we need silence
because our brain
needs to make the effort.

SPELLING BEE

Concurso de deletrear. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

UNIT 1. SCIENCE. 9 unidades. Examen el 18 de octubre.

UNIT 1. ENGLISH. 8 Unidades. Examen el 20 de octubre.

ENGLISH UNIT 2